Change Logic uses a change initiative framework that caters for both immediate business impacts resulting from legislation projects or programs as well as the more subtle changes experienced over the longer term.
We are typically approached when our clients need specialised change management to ensure that the transformation in their organisation is done in a professional manner.
Change Logic achieves sustainable change while minimising disruption and maximising the realisation of benefits, assimilated into organisations via a process that places a high value on aligning leadership to clearly defined goals and visions for what is trying to be achieved over the longer term.
Our broad areas of expertise cover four primary areas of client involvement. These are:
- Quick Turnaround Diagnostic Assessment.
- Benefits Centric Management of Strategic Change.
- Office Relocation Change Management.
- Survey Based Knowledge and Perceptions Mining.
We have diverse expertise that extends into the Financial Services, Retail, Mining, Gaming, Facilities Management and Managed Health Care Industries
Change Logic currently employs approximately 90 full/part-time consultants and is a Value added BB-BEE Level 2. Supplier Status (See a copy of our BEE Certificate here)
Although Change Logic specialises in Change Management specific engagements the types of Change we deal with varies across clients. The following is a list of Change initiatives that we have worked on:
- Strategic Transformation Programmes
- ERP System Implementations (SAP & Oracle)
- Calypso System Implementations
- Real Estate Optimisation (REO)
- Compliance / Legislation Initiatives
- Business Information Warehouse
- Acquisitions and Mergers
- Performance Management
- Executive Alignment Reviews and Facilitation
- Lean and Agile Transformations (Kaizania)
- Safe 4 Training (Kaizania)
Want your business to achieve success?
Contact us using the form below and a consultant will get back to you shortly.