Quanta 5 is a brand new record-breaking spectral efficiency 5 GHz Point-to-Point solution with an impressive performance of up to 650 Mbps in just 56 MHz of spectrum. Quanta 5 offers a unique combination of high performance, affordability and ease of installation.
Quanta 5 is a fully future proof as it utilizes Octopus SDR platform that allows to bring new PHY, MAC and upper layer features via a firmware upgrade even for the units operating in the field
Quanta 5 can be deployed in a diverse range of applications, from backhauling for Wi-Fi and 4G/LTE base stations to CCTV and video-surveillance infrastructures. It can also provide Internet access to remote locations.
Octopus SDR Platform
Infnet’s latest SDR platform has been designed based on a Software-Defined Radio technology aimed at increasing link performance several-fold. Addressing challenges such as limited spectrum availability, growing interference challenges and demands for yet more capacity, Quanta 5 combines the best features from the well-proven Infinet Wireless R5000 and XG families as well as numerous cutting-edge wireless breakthroughs.
- 4.9 – 6.0 GHz
- High capacity backhauls for mobile operators and service providers
- Full-fledged fibre/FSO/mm-wave systems replacement, extension or backup
- High-capacity "last mile" access infrastructure
- LOS and NLOS macro- and small-cell LTE backhaul
- Connecting clusters of CCTV cameras to the monitoring centres
- Rapid deployment of network infrastructure
Key Features and Highlights
- Based on a Software-Defined Radio technology
- Exceptional cost-efficiency
- Optimal performance in all operational conditions
- Effective interference mitigation techniques
- Ease of Installation