The rapid tower deployment solution (RtDS) overcomes site acquisition constraints and save on rigging cost owing to time spent on site and speeds up the time to erect the structure - no need for expensive excavations and civil works! The solution is suitable for both urban and rural sites with difficult access and remote locations. Easily handled, flexible and can be reused or relocated. The RtDS solution uses an above-ground foundation, low soil bearing capacity with a small site footprint, up to maximum of 6m x 6m.
- Security fence (Palisade or mesh) can be fitted to the sub structure.
- Equipment mounts can be fitted to the sub structure and supported on the base frame.
- Feeder/wave guide support brackets for feeder mounting at max 900mm centres is standard.
- Internal work platforms are supplied with all models from 18m up to 36m.
- All models are available in 3m increments, and the 15m model is also separately available from 3m to 15m in heights of 3m increments with modified base support frames for a non-penetrating roof top application.
- Max base platform size is 6m x 6m. Max area required will be 36sqm.
- Soil bearing capacity to be min 50kPA for deployment.
- Max erection time required is 3 – 4 days dependant on model RDS required. The 15m has been fully assembled and erected in house in less than 5 hours.
- No concrete is required for erection, the 15m is stabilized against overturning using concrete blocks, the 18m to 36m RDS is stabilized against overturning using sand / soil in the specially designed base.
- 18m to 36m RDS unit has an internal climbing ladder.