SCANRF Projects is a leading integrated ICT services and wireless solutions partner and has its focus set on enabling its customers to grow their businesses. The company does so by enhancing processes and systems with passion and expertise, empowering customers to make meaningful management decisions and operate their businesses effectively.
The company’s service offering includes:
Service desk: The Service Desk offers an always-available managed services solution, providing customers with the ability to rapidly report any IT problems and solve ongoing issues.
Monitoring: The managed monitoring and control of customer network and systems infrastructure is imperative for establishing and maintaining critical system health. SCANRF Projects monitors and controls all server hardware systems, operating systems, application services, databases, network devices and servers running in an ICT environment.
Managed networks: SCANRF Projects design, build, implements, operate and maintain local and wide area networks (WANs), providing solutions from the network core to the network edge, as well as datacentre deployment.
The SCANRF Projects Service Desk is a hub that provides a single point of contact for its customers and is an integral and core component of IT business activities. The Service Desk offers a 24x7x365 professional managed services solution for both enterprise-level and small to medium enterprises (SMEs). The always-available Service Desk provides SCANRF Projects’ customers with the ability to rapidly report any IT problems and solve ongoing issues. It also acts as a conduit for end-user assistance:
- Accelerates the resolution of problems with a focus on efficiency and end-user satisfaction;
- Provides telephonic technical support to staff (or customers);
- Provides visibility of end-users’ service requirements;
- Assists customers regain control over their end-user support; and
- Creates the freedom for customers to focus their IT staff on core functions.
The Service Desk offers a highly integrated environment where all incident, request, change and problem information is managed against a set of criteria and verified against information contained within the configuration management database (CMDB). First-line support staff are all highly-qualified in a bid to ensure a high first-call resolution rate. Should the incident not be resolved it will be escalated, and allocated to the next level of support where the overall management of the call will still remain with the Service Desk.
SCANRF Projects’ Service Desk operations are underpinned by proven methodologies and standards, ensuring that everything is done according to established processes and procedures. The company’s flexible contracts with full Service Desk service level management include:
Request for service
SCANRF Projects provides managed monitoring and control of customer network and systems infrastructure on a predictive and proactive, partial or complete basis.
The monitoring service:
- Delivers timely, relevant information and visibility to issues and conditions affecting networks and systems
- Identifies and isolates the root cause of problems
- Enables complete and immediate visibility of network and systems performance, bandwidth utilisation, and status of critical system health indicators including capacity and availability
- Mitigates customer risk through service level agreements based on availability, capacity and performance
- Supports important business decisions and enables customers to take action confidently
SCANRF Projects’ primary monitoring role is to monitor wireless networks deployed in the network environment, however, we are also able to monitor and control all server hardware systems, operating systems, application services, databases, network devices and servers running in an ICT environment. These services monitor the memory, CPU and I/O capacity and aggregates event data so metrics can be visualised, making them easy to understand.
The SCANRF Projects monitoring and control capability encompasses:
- Incident management
- Service level management
- Network/system monitoring and control
- Fault and problem analysis
- Availability, capacity and performance analysis
- Inventory and configuration analysis
- Change management