The DCM 12 UPS is a portable uninterrupted DC power supply intended for wireless fidelity communication radios (Wi-Fi) where no other permanent power supply is available or where radios must be repositioned from time to time. The system features internal lightweight, high power density rechargeable LifePO4 batteries with integrated chargers, POE port internal or external, LCD display for easy on-site readings of parameters and a LAN port with SNMP support over Ethernet.
The DCM 12 UPS is charged and then moved to the location where it is to be used, the system can accommodate an internal wireless radio or an external wireless radio. The DCM 12 UPS enclosure can also accommodate 2x MiMO puck type Omni-directional antennas for the optional internal wireless radio.
- Colour changing LCD Display readout
- SNMP enabled
- 24/48V, Mode B / Phantom, Passive POE
- Low weight for portability (<10kg)
- 2x 13V, 8Ah LiFePO4 battery technology
- Metal enclosure with HDPE protectors
- Min. 8 hours standby time @ 19W
- ~4 Hour’s recharge time
Use Cases or Applications
- Portable kinetic mesh and Wi-Fi connectivity